|Google Tools Real Estate Investors Should Be Using
Do you have your head in the clouds when it comes to “Cloud Computing” (files that are stored online)? Or maybe you know a little something and just want to sharpen some of those tools in your tool box. Google offers some great FREE applications you can use to make your shoestring budget look like your real estate business is a Fortune 500 company.
Google Tools 101 class will introduce you to the various Google Tool applications… the nuts and bolts.
Google Tools 201 will show you how to take advantage of these tools in your business… especially as a real estate investor. The classes are spaced a week apart so that when you are finished attending the 101 class you will have time to use it throughout the week before attending the 201 class.
The training will teach you:
· The basics to get started using Google’s Applications like Docs, Forms, Calendars, Voice, YouTube and more
· How investors can take advantage of these tools to save time and money (201 class)
· Advanced tips for those who already use Google’s applications (201 class)
· Learn how you can get access to new Google features before they are released to the general public (201 class)
JOIN US AND YOU’LL LEARN
- The basics to get started using Google’s Applications like Docs, Forms, Calendars, Voice, YouTube and more
- How investors can take advantage of these tools to save time and money
- Advanced tips for those who already use Google’s applications
- Learn how you can get access to new Google features before they are released to the general public
Even if you are a bit behind on technology, we will let you know what the 4 best applications you should start with are and how to configure them.
Ø Docs Forms
Ø Calendar Maps
Ø Presentations Spreadsheets
Ø Gmail Voice
Ø Talk Search
Ø Alerts Earth
Ø iGoogle YouTube
Ø Chrome Labs
Ø And more…
Sandra Edmond has been utilizing the Google tools in her own business. She has been a full time investor since 2004 specializing in buying properties for delinquent taxes holding the title ‘Queen of Tax Deeds’. She is a past CFRI Board Member and her company Ardnas, Inc a CFRI Business Member.
Attend the Live Class or Live Webinar for each class
Click Here to Waiting List for Google Tools 101
Click Here to Waiting List for Google Tools 201
Google 101: Thursday, August 11
Google 201: Thursday, August 18
1:00 pm to 4:00 pm OR
6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
CFRI Educational Center
55 Skyline Drive
Suite 2850, Lake Mary, FL
3 in Management
$49 each early
$69 after late
$59 each thru early
$79 after late